lre sódesign: Pinball Wizard

terça-feira, janeiro 31, 2006

Pinball Wizard

Ever since I was a young boy
I've played the silver ball
From Soho down to Brighton
I must have played them all
But I ain't seen nothing like him
In any amusement hall
That deaf, dumb and blind kid
SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL!

He stands like a statue
Becomes part of the machine
Feeling all the bumpers
Always playing clean
Plays by intuition
The digit counters fall
That deaf, dumb and blind kid
Sure plays a mean pinball

He's a pinball wizard
There has to be a twist
A pinball wizard
Got such a supple wrist

How do you think he does it
I DON'T KNOW!
What makes him so good

Ain't got no distractions
Can't hear no buzzers and bells
Don't see no lights a-flashin
Plays by sense of smell
Always gets the replay
Never see him fall
That deaf, dumb, and blind kid
Sure plays a mean pinball

I thought I was
The bally table king
But I just handed
My pinball crown to him

He put up my favorite table
He can beat my best
His disciples lead him in
And he just does the rest
He's got crazy flipper fingers
Never see him fall
That deaf, dumb and blind kid
Sure plays a mean pinball

-The Who


----------

Cara, essa é a mesa-de-centro mais afú de TODOS os tempos!



A tiazinha aí acima pode não paracer muito feliz, mas foi ela que adaptou uma máquina de pinball (com luzinhas e tudo!) na coffe-table mais bacana que eu já vi.



Para quem quiser tentar isso em casa, confira o
tutorial no site instructable.com



Nice!

via:
Random Good Stuff

3 Comments:

At 5:40 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

bah, q guria sem graça!
Mas a mesa é muito afu... ;)

 
At 5:34 da tarde, Blogger André LBenes said...

Caralho Bopp, assim vc me faz chorar porra! Os pinballs por aí estão cada vez mais escassos, dá um aperto no coração...
Eu adoro espancar essas máquinas eheheheh

Se tu comprar uma dessas aí, prometo finalmente te visitar...

Abração

 
At 11:28 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Muito legal essa mesa mas, ela devia ter um dispositivo pra inclinar e poder jogar de vez em quando... hehehe...

Comentei mas nao vou responder a pesquisa... =p as duas coisas eh demais neh... ^^

esse "afu" seria como "virado num txananam" ??? blehh

Flw.
Photon e RatenHa_

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home